Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ice Stormarama, Day 3

Can you say "cabin fever" boys and girls? Okay, we have now been in the house since Sunday. Well, Kai had school Monday and Dan went out on Monday to take and pick up Kai from school and today to get mandatory things like milk and pop. I hope I remember how to drive and interact with other people, face to face--LOLOL! And, there's no school tomorrow either!!! I am going to try to venture out to see some accounts, but I'm already scared.

Here is a video of Cassi standing up and taking a few steps. This time we planted her in better lighting before taking the video. After this video, she took 4-5 steps, so she's getting there! It's funny because she can stand up from the middle of the floor, bounce up and down ("hip hop baby") and wave, etc., but she thinks she can't take a step. Her stance is more like a batter's stance--lol!

2 comments:

Amy...who wanted 4. said...

Oh my gosh Holly,
she is a little ham!!!
the faces she was making after she stood up were hilarious!
Is she always that happy???

nybogi said...

I love it. She is developing so quickly.

-Barbara