Saturday, January 3, 2009

Feet and Hands


When Kai was 6 months old, I made a print of his hand and foot on paper and framed it. Today, I finally did Cassi's at age 13 months. Guess which one hers is? Her hands and feet are in the turquoise green on the right and they are about the same size as Kai's when he was 6 months! She just moved into size 12 month clothes , but can wear a few of the larger size 9 month. She has tiny hands and feet. Maybe once she's grown, she'll be able to get the cute shoes at the shoe sales since the smaller sizes go last.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just found your blog. I enjoyed it very much! Thank heavens for this crazy roller coaster of adoption. I can't believe it's been seven years since I brought my own sweet girl home. Your posts brought it all back as if it were brand new!

Julie

My blog:

AdoptionOptionStories.blogspot.com

Tamara said...

What a great idea! I bought plaster kits and meant to do them for Christmas presents but they are still packaged. Isn't it wrong that they didn't magically create themselves. Hope you are doing great.