Saturday, September 27, 2008

Spookily Delicious


We made a very scary cookie house today. Hint: Have child wear old shirt/same color as frosting shirt! Our hands and teeth will probably be orange and black for days. Oh, well, we had a lot of fun decorating. Notice it's not a close up because it looks better at a distance! Also, no, I didn't bake gingerbread and carefully cut out and assemble the pieces into a haunted house shape. This is a kit from Wilton. Just make the icing mix and wah-lah!
Happy Halloween, a little early! :)
Stay tuned for reindeer sugar cookies in December!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Your son is the cutest :) ! I'm getting so excited about your trip and can't wait to follow your journey! if you go private, then please add me tracy.seaman@gmail.com!

Tamara said...

Oh ... too cute! And, I thought I was OTT by putting up our gigantic spider in the window and put a huge jack-o-lantern in our kitchen :) Love the house and I always love seeing your son having fun. Happy packing! Tamara

Anonymous said...

Very, very cool! Ask Kai where my piece is? lol I LOVE Halloween and so like you and Tamara-- it is never too early for Halloween!