Monday, September 8, 2008

Par-tayyyyy!!!!

We all had a blast at our son's 6th birthday party yesterday!!! We sang happy birthday, ate pizza and cake and then our son opened his presents. My Mom made the Incredible Hulk cake, which was very cute (sorry Hulk, but it's true!) and delicious!


Next, we headed out for a rousing game of mini-golf. Every hole was a par 10 or 15 or 20 or more, but who was counting?


Next, the kids went on the bumper cars and then played video games.

Trust me when I say, there is a reason that 6 yr. olds don't drive!!!!!!
Our son won a few tickets playing games and then got 100 for being the birthday kid and walked away with a plastic pirate eye patch, a glow in the dark die (not dice because that would require more tickets!), some lovely black and white tattoos which I'm sure his kindergarten teacher loved seeing on his arm this morning and a small Styrofoam rocket. Boy, 120 tickets just doesn't buy much these days with this economy! LOL!

2 comments:

Nichole said...

What a fun place to have a birthday! I wish we had something like that around here. I love birthday parties, they are so much fun.

Nichole said...

I translated my words for the photo albumn by going to this website, translation2.paralink.com/
Then, I copied the word and pasted it into Word. I couldn't believe how easy it was.