Sunday, April 5, 2009

Patty Cake, Patty Cake

Cassi blowing kisses

Cassi loves her baby doll. I found her one at Christmas with brown eyes---very hard to do! She makes her play patty cake and then does ride a little pony on her lap and makes her fall down. Usually she will sing her version of the whole thing and it's too cute. I got her to sing some of it. She also puts the baby to bed in a basket/crib, so I will have to get video of that, too.
Notice she is back in winter wear--ugh!!! This weather is driving me nuts! Warm one day, cold the next.
Her favorite activities lately are to run from one end of the couch to the other on the cushions (yikes!) and to climb up on the brick fireplace hearth (double yikes!!!). I do NOT have video of that! She's a climber!

Cassi with baby doll




Blowing kisses

Patty Cake

Ride A Little Pony

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a sweetie pie!!! :)

Amy...who wanted 4. said...

She is a doll and her hair is getting long!!!
I wish we lived closer, we could get our little brownies together!!! Too cute!