Thursday, August 7, 2008

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!



Here are pictures of our son with his new play set. He's one lucky boy! His Nina and Granddad gave it to him as an early birthday present. Just in time, because he was almost heavy enough to tip over his baby slide. It will be just right for the baby, however. We'll add a baby swing when Sweet Baby gets here.

I don't know what happened, but I filmed this sideways. If anyone knows how to fix this, let me know! Otherwise, just turn your head before viewing. I take no responsibility for neck injuries acquired while watching. Mom, click on the arrow to play! ; )




Also, things are moving right along with our new agency, so we may be going earlier this Fall than we thought! Yay-whoooo!!!



3 comments:

Nichole said...

I LOVE the directions for your mother!! I would need to do that for my mom, too! LOL

That boy of yours looks like he has long legs!! What a great present.

Little Patch of Heaven said...

How fun. Thank God for Grandparents. I ran across your blog today and am interested in your adoption journey. We are also adopting again from Russia. How old will your new daughter be?

www.russiansweetbaby.blogspot.com said...

Hi Little Patch of Heaven,

Glad you are enjoying the blog! We want to adopt a baby girl under 2. I will check out your blog as well! Good luck on your adoption journey!

Holly