Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Mouse Ran Up The Clock




Tick, tock, tick, tock. Okay, I don't really have any news to post, just checkin' in. We are expected to hear about our first trip in the next few weeks, same as before. I've been doing more projects around the house to stay busy and spending as much time w/ our son in his final few months as an only child! He is loving kindergarten! He took his lunch for the first time today in his Star Wars Clone Wars lunch box. I put a surprise note in it for him, which he loved.




3 comments:

Tracy said...

I'm waiting OHHH so patiently myself :0! I'm stalking your blog girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tamara said...

Oh ... your days of household projects are quickly coming to an end my friend! Let me assure you that once your little miss gets home, projects will be a vague and distant memory :) I'm so excited for you ... that call is going to happen SOON! Love and hugs, Tamara

www.russiansweetbaby.blogspot.com said...

Glad you're stalkin', Tracy!

I've had my fill of household projects and will GLADLY set them aside once Sweet Baby is home! :) Bring on the dollies and tea parties! They will make a great addition to the various action figures, cars and truck! :)