Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Update on lap ticket ordeal

I spoke to the travel agent who booked Cassiana's lap ticket and she is checking w/ Singapore Airlines to see what happened and to try to get us a refund for the second ticket we had to buy in Moscow. The whole thing was just so fishy leaving Moscow...so we'll see.

Cassi is doing so well! We just took a trip to Target, the first time she and I have left the house since we got in on Saturday. She loved the car seat and sitting in the cart at the store. She kicked her feet the whole time and looked around. I think this was the first time she's been out in the sunshine and the wind (especially without the protection of a humongous snowsuit!). She really enjoyed it! She still doesn't know what to think of people who try to talk to her in the store. She freaked when they did this in the airport. Today she just looked at them stoically, so that's an improvement. Everything is a new experience! :)

2 comments:

Jean H. said...

I think Cassi's reaction in Target is totally normal - I feel the same way when I go to Target! :)


jean

Tracy said...

Ashlyn is the same way in stores. She LOVES to go shopping and she's so well behaved :). I'm loving reading your blog!