Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thirty Minutes...

until we leave to pick up Cassiana!!!! YAY!!!! The bag w/ her snowsuit and some clothes made it and so did the stroller, so we can go pick up her, well prepared. The driver will take us to buy babyfood etc. after we get her. The concierge says that the 3 lost bags will arrive on a flight Saturday morning (it is already Thursday, almost noon here). Apparently, they thought it would be a lovely time to go on to Singapore. I highly disagree! Mom loaned me some of her clothes and at least there is no humidity so my flat iron isn't missed too much. I don't care as long as we are getting the baby! That's the main thing! The bags will show up very soon. Cassi's whole wardrobe is in one of them. I mean, we needed to bring all 5 pairs of her shoes, right???? LOL!

I will update later w/ more pictures and details from our trip. I will tell you about the Somethin' Ain't Right Eggs that they served for breakfast, too! Also, the crib here had 5 slats that weren't connected to the top cross piece at all so you could move them any which way, so we were able to get them to change it out. More later!!!

1 comment:

Nichole said...

SOOOOO excited for you! I wish I was there doing the same thing. Can't wait to see pics of all 3 of you.