Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Switched Agencies

Today we officially switched agencies! This was a huge decision for us that was a long time coming. The new agency is moving much quicker and we are hopeful to get our referral this Fall/Winter as opposed to another year from now!!! I'm not going to discuss the reasons for switching publicly at this time, however, it was the right decision for our family.

Speaking of family, here's a picture of our son playing at his sand/water table in the backyard:



Ahhhh...to be a kid again!

5 comments:

junglemama said...

What a cutie! I hope you have a better experience with this agency.

Nancy said...

"Much quicker" sounds MUCH BETTER! Hoping for quick good news for you!

Nancy said...

Love the blog . . . great to see a pic of your wonderful family - I think we are almost neighbors (if I remember correctly) - Oklahoma!

Room is adorable - I haven't started on my little girl's room yet.

Good luck with new agency! I, too, have had that experience. Very hard decision :)

Tamara said...

OOh .. Candy Lou Lou obviously thinks that you've FINALLY done a room for her! I hope you have as great a journey as we have and I know you WILL. Take care and hope we can meet one in person one of these days, Tamara

Joy said...

Sometimes a chnage is needed if the fit is not right.
Good Luck
Joy