Friday, June 6, 2008

Pictures of the Baby's Room

Here are some pictures of the baby's room. We still have the computer on the dresser until we can get the stairs built to the office loft, so I didn't show that. We will wait to put the crib up until after we meet the baby to see if she will need it. The dark blob on the bed is our dog, Candy Lou Lou (a.k.a. Princess and the Pea). She thinks this is her bed. Boy, is she in for a rude awakening! :)

I reupolstered the rocker (which was my Dad's, then our son's, now the baby's) and the stool and painted the doll high chair. It's fun to paint things pink for a change! I also made the duvet cover and shams from an antique chenille bedspread. Too many pillows, ya think? I won't have time to sew for a while once the baby's here, so I have to get it all out of my system for a while. The dresser and chest of drawers were my mom's, then mine and I painted those as well.








Our Dog Daughter, Candy Lou Lou, age 1 year

5 comments:

kelly said...

Looks good to me! When we left to get our son in December we still had his room filled with nothing but junk :-)
Kelly

Michelle said...

How come your dog only has one eye? LOL Just kidding! :)

~ Ukimom2b from FRUA

Unknown said...

Cute cute blog D! Welcome to the blogging world! I didn't know what it was until we started this process either.

Joy said...

I love your blog. You have been busy. I do not think that you have too many pillows.
Joy

Tracy said...

Such a pretty room :)!