Sunday, March 22, 2009

Growin' Like A Weed! :)

(Michelle C., you have mail!)

Well, I'm very pleased to post Cassi's stats! I noticed that the pants she was wearing a couple or 3 weeks ago were pretty short, so I measured her tonight. Great news! She's up from 20% (October) for height to 75%!!! WOW! She's 31.25 inches tall! And, her weight is leveling out--could it be all of the constant running and climbing??? LOL! She was 50% when we met her in Oct. and she's maintained 75% for the past month or so. She weighs 24.5, only gaining .5 pounds this month. And, her head is now 18 inches, up from 17 when we met her in Oct. That's up from 25% to almost 50%! You grow, girl!!! :) Her feet are still teeny-tiny. She would wear about a 2 1/2, if they made that size!

We had a "staycation" this past week for Spring Break to cut back on expenses. It was fun! :) I will post those pictures in the next few days.

2 comments:

findingourdaughter said...

Isn't it amazing what a family can do in the positive growth of a child? I love it! Way to grow Cassi!
Hugs,
Angie

Unknown said...

They do grow like weeds. I look at Dagny sometimes and can't get over how big she is. She is losing her "baby" look way to fast.
I can't wait to some new photos of Cassi. Her sister would like to see some too. :-)