Saturday, October 4, 2008

Going Private


We will be making the blog private very soon. We are going to have to limit invitations to immediate family to make sure that everything proceeds as it should in Russia. I'm sure everyone can understand us wanting to keep the adoption on the right track! :)
Thank you all in advance for your understanding and patience! I know what it's like to stalk some one's blog and be able to follow it throughout the process, so please be patient and we'll be back online soon...

4 comments:

Chandra said...

Completely understand. Have a WONDERFUL first trip! I can't wait to hear all about it once it's safe to share.

Nichole said...

We will miss you!! Very excited for you, though!

Tiger & Kar said...

Hi Holly - I'm guilty of blog stalking you! I may have left a comment or two here & there but I have been following your journey for a little while. Just wanted to pass along best wishes & encouragement to your entire family. Hopefully we can read updates very soon!

Hugs & good luck!!
Karyn in VA

Tanya and Don said...

I understand but certainly don't like it! No exceptions for adoption buddies???

Have a fantastic trip!
Tanya